Rappers Can Blog Too...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

When They Reminisce Over Me, MY GOD !

Im putting the Cooley High Mixtape Redo Version together as we speak. Im gonna try and have it up for download tomorrow night. Also, I was listening to some of the stuff and I stepped up in a major way, but when I listen to the songs and how much fun we use to have in the studio, in 9th grade, it brings back memories. I know for all my friends that I use to associate with that are reading this feel the same way, but I know I changed, but it was for the better. I'm not sure if i'm happy with how everything turned out with friends and relationships but I've grown and learned from everyone of them. I'm getting my name out and people are knowing me now but there's always more growing for me to do, I've yet to conquer the world and sell out stadiums. But I'm working on making whatever I do next better than what I've done in the past. The "Fallin' To The Top: Mixtape" is almost finished, we just gotta do the photo shoot with Anwar and finish one more song called "Shine (In The City).

My next project im not sure what title im going with but whatever I do it's gonna be good. I barely started back recording...solo, so for the next couple of upcoming shows they'll be LaVish & B. Allan together to promote "Fallin' To The Top". Thanks to everyone involved with this project, producers and artists...BrandUn DeShay, Masterminds, Name, Casey Veggies, Anwar Carrots, Chuck Wun, Frankie Owns, Citee, Lux, Yatti, Brandon O' Neil, Bradley, Raymeo, Calcutta, Yusef Andrews, Shawn Collins, Just Jae, Tyler, The Creator, Yonnz, Rah, Kris Mars and any one else who lounged in the studio and clowned with us. And, also a good friend of mines, Vince Staples, is a new artist im pushing, dude is sick and got ideas, so he'll be on the next project also. It's funny cause I met him from always hanging out at the town kick it spot, but we began good friends and all, so you'll be hearing from him pretty soon.

-Veezy...ps: why is everybody so negative about the "808's & Heartbreak" album ??? That shit is dope, maybe cause I can relate.

No comments: