Rappers Can Blog Too...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Straight Bullshit

Today was going real good, did a interview with Raymeo, Chuck & Calcutta for this site hiphopdelight.com with this real cool dude from Fatbeats (on Melrose). But we did the interview (which will be up soon) and a performance. I guess the day was too good to be continue cause I went to FatBeats to pick up the 88-Keys album which I've been waiting on very impatient, listening to that album was gonna be my highlight of the day. But they said they hadn't received it yet, and my dad was on STRAIGHT BULLSHIT and didn't wanna take me to Amoeba. SOOOOOO then I went to my daily blogs and I seen that Kanye's damn near whole album is out there, so FUCK ALBUM LEAKERS that spoil the hype and fun of buying albums nowadays. And to make a long story even longer I'm missing out on everything from beats people are sending, etc...the fucking company still hasn't installed internet, fucking pricks. But also Casey's new song "Pop Champagne" is on the Peas&Carrots blog for download (I haven't even heard it, and can't post it without internet.) Hopefully by Friday I'll have internet access. And the video from the interview & show will be coming soon. Shouts to Haps over at FatBeats for the love....fuck u album leakers, I hope you eat a plate of aids and drink a glass of herpes...yes I'm not making sense, sheeeitttt I'm mad, oh well...now back to my spanish hw.

-Veezy

No comments: