Rappers Can Blog Too...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Seems like streetlights glowing...

I'm sitting down listening to Kanye's new track "StreetLights", and I honestly didn't like it at first but it grew on me like "Robocop" & "Love LockDown". But again I went on a "buy 88-Keys album" mission. That was a WHOMP and it took 5 buses, whomp. But I did a lot of thinking on that little tour. Btw, if your wondering why I didn't post any new songs off "808's & Heartbreaks" is because I don't wanna hear it yet. But I realize as a artist I've got a lot of growing to do, I'm still learning, production to rapping to songwriting skill. I've changed over the past few months, lost close friends and gained new ones. I'm only one man and I make mistakes, which I always seem to learn from, but the people who say there there for you always put you down for those mistakes, and never uplift you from making those choices again. "See I know my destination, but I'm still not there"...I'm gonna be big I swear, so when that day comes if your in my life, your lucky, if not just watch ME SHINE ! The weird thing about it is the people I called "close" I don't really miss, and can go days without talking to...maybe they didn't mean that much...idk this song got me talking crazy, but I regret nothing I say.

-Veezy

No comments: