Rappers Can Blog Too...

Thursday, November 13, 2008

88 in the building !!!!

YESSSSSS!!!!!!! Finally are months of long waiting I got the 88-Keys album. I had to go to Amoeba in Hollywood for it tho. It's straight tho, the album is sick, the production is dope. I recommend you BUY this album. Kanye did good executive producing this, why there's not a G.O.O.D. Music label on here I'm not sure, but it's all good. "The Death Of Adam" IN STORES NOW...LaVish & B. Allan-"Fallin' To The Top: Mixtape" COMING IN JANUARY...Just working on mastering all the tracks and the cover right now, shouts to Anwar Carrots on that note. Also, I'm getting back in the studio Saturday to start MY project, I'm thinking of calling it "The Road To Success"...hmmmm...still no FUCKING internet...whomp

-Veezy

No comments: