Rappers Can Blog Too...

Monday, November 10, 2008

For You & Yours !

I'm not sure why EVERYBODY hitting me up on myspace for the "Cooley High Mixtape" I HATE THAT MIXTAPE (when I look back on it now, but it brings back memories...damn)...SO instead uploading all the same shit I'm gonna put some of the mixtape track songs that I had put out and put em on the mixtape. Like a revisted version of it. And I'm gonna continue to push this until it drops...LaVish & B. Allan-"Fallin' To The Top: Mixtape Vol. 1 "...dropping in January. We could actually drop it now BUT we wanna do it the right way and have everything mastered, cause all the latest songs I've released haven't been mastered. Btw I might be embarrassed awhile from now cause I'm putting some of my 1st songs on the revisted version, but it's all good lol.

REMEMBER "FALLIN' TO THE TOP: THE MIXTAPE" COMING IN JANUARY !!!! FOR DOWNLOAD ON MYSPACE & LIMEWIRE !!!

-Veezy

No comments: