Rappers Can Blog Too...

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Starting Over...

After yesterday's show im on some NEW NEW shit. Starting ALL over on my project, feeling different about beats I choose and the songs I make. Im tryna make a classic project. Or at least something that EVERYBODY can vibe too. After the show we went to In & Out and seen a few homies and we were talking about the rap game and my career (after a few cyphers). And honestly, a record deal nowadays isn't like it use to be, and not that important to artists. Look at people like Drake or The Cool Kids who ALL had a buzz for months (and it's still going) without a record deal. Their seeing money still, but I look at it now like I don't do the music thing for money. It's something I love and money comes secondary. BUT that's just while im coming up. I just wanna make a name for myself, make songs people LOVE and bump for years to come. Im not sure what im calling the upcoming project but it will be something more meaningful. Im thankful for everyone that shows/showed love and support. From now on im progressing as an artist, I feel like im wasting time right now, it's a hand full of rappers out now that SUCK and im sitting on my ass in L.A. letting the days go by, screaming out "HEY IM A RAPPER" without nothing to show, and that's a big NO-NO, so I got get on it REAL HEAVY...

-Veezy ... stay updated folks...

1 comment:

brandUn DeShay said...

most def. gotta wake up sooner or later.