Rappers Can Blog Too...

Saturday, November 22, 2008

BrandUn DeShay- Volume: Two! For The Show (Track List)


1. On Your Marks
2. RelationSH*T
3. Summer of 94'
4. Confidently Modest Featuring Casey Veggies and LaVish
5. Go Fly A Kite ReMix feat. Tyler, The Creator
6. Starcrossed
7. Wait. Ok, Now You Can Look
8. Ace In The Hole
9. More Ovaltine Please Featuring Tyler, The Creator
10. Dream Chaser
11. 100 Proof Absolut Rocka
12. If Life Was More Like 1983
13. Back Jack Do It Again
14. Worst Kind of Killer

Im not sure when he plans on dropping this, but I know it's gonna be dope. I got off my ass and not im working also folks. I been helping people out like crazy and now it's time I do myself a favor, call it selfish or call it "about time". Big ups to all my good friends tho. "Fallin To The Top" is coming in January. Ima plan on doing the photoshoot for it next week at Rogue Status or something with Anwar. But from now on it's all work, I've noticed and I've came to reality with the fact that I've been lazy lately and watching folks do shit, but I haven't been doing it, so it's bout time I wake up and get everything going.

-Veezy

No comments: