Rappers Can Blog Too...

Friday, December 5, 2008

Spoiled Suprise !!!


Your probably wondering why I posted that picture, right ??? Well I wasn't gonna say SHIT about this, only Chuck & Vince know about this, but my next project will be "The Ignorant Tape" I already got a few songs recorded for it, that I'll be posting soon, and this is set to drop the end of January, early Feb. Then I MAY do another mixtape and drop it in April, then the EP "Boy Meets World" in June (which is in the works as we speak), i'm making moves now folks, haven't even been booking shows cause of all the shit im doing, but im finna be back on it folks, and the photoshoot for both "Fallin To The Top" & "The Ignorant Tape" im shooting for the end of this month at Rogue Status...Stay updated tho...peace....

No comments: