Rappers Can Blog Too...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Passin Me By...signed, anonymous .

So there's this girl I had a huge crush on, I seen her on the first day of school and was amazed...she was just so different and beautiful, I hadn't seen anything like her before. I mean she was the type of girl you see modeling. It's crazy what little immature tatics you'll do to object the opposite sex, there was this play at my school going on and all my friends and counselor's were pressuring me into it...I was "naw, naw I'm good"...But when I found out that she was the lead roll in the play, I was like "Umm I'll do it"...I felt like I was on cloud 9...UNTIL...One day during nutrition before winter break I see her, and I promised my homie Norman & Alex I'd get her number before break and build a relationship, before she could even answer me about getting her number, a girl in my spanish class comes and straight COCK BLOCKS ME....
Ameila
, I mean she, was like "umm naw, but you can give me yours"...damn cock blockers...so now, a few weeks later, I found she's in a relationship...damn, I feel like The Pharcyde in that song "Passin Me By"...This was the first girl I've liked in awhile...fuck it, from now on, straight up music music music...

Passin Me By - The Pharcyde

P.S.: TO ANYONE READING THIS I KNOW THIS POST MIGHT'VE SOUNDED DEPRESSED AND SHIT, I'M ACTUALLY HAPPY WITH LIFE SO YEAH DON'T MIX MY WORDS LIKE PEOPLE LOVE TO DO !

No comments: