Rappers Can Blog Too...

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pimp Slap.

Man everybody think "Oh Djay lives in L.A. now, it's the goodlife." Shheeeiiiitttt, this shit is hard, at Jordan, shit was easy as fuck, now I got hours of homework and shit, racist as kids that wanna fuck with a trill ass nigga, and immature ass "people". But my dumbass chemistry teacher, Mrs. Smith (1st off why would. someone marry this cunt), she called my parents and gave me a bitch ass referral, talking bout I cheated on a test. Yeah I did, but shit, that aint none of her business. First off she was absent the day of the test. And thought I was cheating because I got the answer right. But anyway, my dad gave me this LONG ASS lecture about how teachers don't care about a black kid. I felt like Cuba Gooding on Boyz N' The Hood when his dad would lecture him.

But shit all I do is take anger out on this music shit, so good news is BrandUn DeShay will be moving from Chi-Town to L.A. in January. I promise people this music thing is a wrap from now on. Also I chopped & screwed Casey's voice off this unreleased track called "Bag of Chips" and put it on a beat last night. But you can hear the beat in the back so when he gives me the acapellas, we'll have the (hopefully) single to my new project, "Boy Meets World".

But umm new shit coming soon, (Fallin' To The Top is finished and coming soon) just working on other folks stuff and working with other folks and helping people out, but now I'm about to get back and finish this project, (no rush but) soon. Ima just rap to a bunch of instrumentals for the fun of it, and pump up the release of F.T.T.T. And B.M.W. ..I did this track called "Pyramids" the other day, it was pretty dope, also all our shit will be on limewire soon.

"Golden grills, Cadillac Deville, nigga we pimpin"....Pimp Slap !

No comments: