Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Saturday Nights !


Vlog 5 from Taylor on Vimeo.

The day was going pretty lame til the homie Taylor scooped me up from Compton, and we rolled to Inglewood and he copped the Nikon D60, then back to his crib and did some beats...There was a party going on in the O.C. that night, but I couldn't get my fake I.D. (bummer)...so I pushed to Casey house, and posted with him for a few hours, heard a little off "Customized Greatly Vol. 2" and my opinon it's gon be pretty tight, and a step further from "Vol. 1", but then I went to the studio in Bellflower for a few hours, and I recorded a little remix to "Pop Champage" (coming soon) since CV said my verse was pretty good...then home ate some pumpkin pie, and crashed out watching Family Matters, what a day !

2 comments:

Jervis said...

O SHIT!!!,lol.dis the same dude with the freestyle. son got BARS!!,no homo. keep doing ya thing kid

AkidNamedLaVish said...

thanks bruh