Rappers Can Blog Too...

Friday, December 5, 2008

Disappointment.

Fuck. I need a car, this week im gonna take the online classes for driving school and shit so I can get my permit and have a license. Cause I fucking hate depending on people and shit, I fucking missed out on the homie Casey show...3 words...FUCK FUCK FUCK. This is why I spazz out on niggas. It's not bipolar or nothing, it's just like sometimes shit just pisses me off, and it's hard to keep a smile on my face. No more depending on people, especially the undedciated and niggas that ain't about shit. I honestly feel I would be further in the music biz if I didn't fuck with the certain people I did. But hey, you live and you learn, I guess I just gotta work 20x harder to catch up. Fucking with people that don't give really give a shit about you, not matter how much you do for them, will leave you behind and them ahead. No more will I LaVish, Veezy, Djay, Dijon Shepard, whatever you wanna call me be the dude handing out favors for unappreciative (idk if that's right) people. The music is coming, and ima continue to do me...remember it's DTA folks.

I can't end up like this guy, watching the world passing me by, the world is gonna watch me. Im gonna be big one day, just waiting God says it's my time...all these quizzes I deal with are all follow ups to the chapter test. Grades come out this week and all this pressure been having me F' UP in class, hopefully I still get my MacBook & keyboard. I hate always fucking up good things, I hope and pray I don't do that with fame. I was thinking about that to myself the other day. I know im always smiling and happy when people see me on the streets but sheeeeiiiittt I go through things too...this song has been on replay for awhile now, a takeoff of the O.F. tape, so what your life like ??? ....ima keep doing me, if I offend you, should it offend me ???

No comments: