Rappers Can Blog Too...

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Brief Expression !

All you fucks that see me wearing shirts with DTA on em, don't ask what it means, if your so "fly" and "swagger is so ill" you'd know about good clothing lines. But to "YOU" people, DTA is from Rogue Status, I'm not gonna say what it means, asks Anwar, maybe he'll let you fucks know. I mean I'm not cocky as fuck but damn, for the last time PEOPLE DO YOU, and BE YOURSELF. I mean if God man you to a bummy as dresser and skinney jeans weren't meant for you, then put them baggy ass pants on and that Southpole shit on and represent the person you are. If I offended you....GOOD, maybe you lames ass fucks will wake up, this is like the 8th post in 08 about "you people". and ima continue, until you get the point. Well that's all I got to say, now I'm off to eat pumpkin pie and grapes, mmm bitch !

DTA !

No comments: