Rappers Can Blog Too...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hi, Are You A Hypebeast ???

Where do I begin, today me and a few homies was posted at lunch in a circle and just started talking about a lot of different random shit, from hypebeasts to the best shoes to girls and ended up rapping and drawing a crowd. But the main subject that really stuck was of course HYPEBEASTS. So we see this dude pass us rocking a TH snap back hat, "so-called" skinny jeans and some shell toe adidas.




This shit has gone too far...I hate the fact that all these people just wanna be "cool" and be apart of the "in" crowd. I'm like WTF is so cool about being like everyone else ??? I mean don't you have any originality ??? That's why WE don't fuck with The Hundreds anymore.
1)they shit is in the mall
2)they did a collab with Disey...where does Disney come into streetwear culture ??? I mean correct me if im wrong but we just feel like they some sellouts, and I was once a fiend for TH shit.
3)EVERYBODY WEARS THEY SHIT...I remember when I had the Rampage tee and people were like "dude that shirt is sick, where'd you get it from"...now they know what it is and where to get it.

Stussy has gon commercial too, their shit is wack now also. All you fucking hypebeast and "mall shopping" UP Against The Wall, Gandhi looking rags around yo neck, Finish Line Dunks, corny snap back rockers, colored jeans rocking, V-Neck fucks need to fall the fuck back and do you. The real you...Cause I remember just a year ago when I rocked Diamond and shit, people didn't know what it was. Or when my pants was tight enough for you to see my phone and i-pod and my shoes were Ice Cream or said SB on em, you thought I was a fucking "weirdo". Now I'm cool and the dude you wanna hang with. I don't hang with you fucks for a reason. I'm glad for the crowd I hang around. I can't stress it enough that you people need to do like Spike Lee says and "WAKE UP". Be yourself and people will respect you and accept you even more. I hate hypebeasts, don't come at me with that shit. So if you fucks decide to hop on Rogue's dick just remember I was one of the first rapper's rockin that shit... shouts to Peas & Carrots cause they're well known rockers for it. We Do It...Fuck Hypebeast...remember LaVish & B. Allan-"Fallin To The Top" coming soon...and DTA.

-LaVish...signing off

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos
oh! and you forgot "obey"

Anonymous said...

ps. check out the "patent leather" church shoes at the bottom of the levi, Mucho "Swagg'd Out".

Look out for the Mickey ears "The Hundreds" is dropping Christmas. You can get those at the happiest place on earth or your local mall"