Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Break-Ing.

Damn, this Spring Break went by fast. From last Sunday to Friday I was in the studio. Whether I was recording or just chillin' and vibing out. "Hometon Hero" is sounding good, been meeting the right people and what not. So last night I decided to go out since I had been at the studio for 5 days straight (spending the nite and all), went to a kickback in Inglewood, then to a party in LA that was real cool, met some "people" (pause) and after the party in the parking lot we had a little cypher, and all the girls came over haha (that's a good way to get noticed) then back to Brandons studio in the hills and crashed at 5am. Had a cool break over all, I could use another week tho, so back to school tomorrow, lame. Wish I could just do music all day, everyday.