Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just Another Day Out In Sunny L.A.

This weekend was cool I suppose. Had to go to a prom last night, it was at The Queen Mary. Pretty cool experience, my prom is til' '011 but I got a early start with this one. Friday I was at the stu, all nighter with the fellas. Did a track for Future Sound's new tape, Vince Staples, brandUn DeShay and Family Business, so that's a lot of collabing lol. Today me and Max posted on Fairfax at Freshjive all day with big homie Mooky (who's shooting the tape cover). It'shot as hell in L.A. right now, and I don't know why. I figured out that the release date for "Hometown Hero" is July 3rd. I want this tape to be something you can vibe out to and be played at the summer pool parties, kickbacks, bonfires, in your car/home, (functions lol) etc. So if you download it on the 3rd, you can bump it at ya 4th of July BBQs and etc. Shouts to Chuck Wun and brandUn DeShay who keep sending me great beats, concepts and support. Missed out on the OF show last night (because of the prom) I wanted to be there for my homies, but I heard they rocked it, so that's all good...more updates and new songs coming, dueces !

No comments: