Rappers Can Blog Too...

Monday, April 20, 2009

OutSHouts!

Brief post to everyone helping out on the tape, it's gonna be really dope in my opinion, mark your calendars for "HOMETOWN HERO", JULY 3rd...Thanks to all the myspace listeners/blog & TWITTER viewers/followers, and the producers/artists or supporters of this tape. People that I hadn't spoke to in awhile/people that I didn't know stay in tune with me have told me they can't wait for the tape. Well it'll be here in 2 months (that sounds long but, the time will go by fast im sure). Got a upcoming show at the Knitting Factory coming up, I supposed to go book it tomorrow, so I'll have the info for that soon...
DOWNLOAD: DOM KENNEDY-WHERE I BELONG (RMX) FT. BRANDUN DESHAY...YES, ALREADY A REMIX LOL, CHECK IT...VOLUME: THREE ! TO GET READY (COMING SOONER)

No comments: