Rappers Can Blog Too...

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sigh !

Long story short, a friend of mine up in L.A. hit me up telling me about a new show their doing about L.A./Beverly Hills kids, and they wanted different kinds of kids. And since he knows bout my music he pitched me to the producers of the show, and they were feeling me, so I went to the offices today and they want me on the show. MTV, The CW, & E! are all interested in having the show, damn, its crazy lol. The audition was real cool, they told me to "be myself" and chill, and I had em laughing and stuff, its weird. Never thought I'd be acting lol. Ima use this as another promotion tool for the "rap career"
Dom Kennedy-Hard Work (Prod. by Chuck Inglish)

6 comments:

.schrody. said...

That would be tightt. You better give us the insidee scoop on how reality tv shows really workk!

AkidNamedLaVish said...

Yeah i def will lol as soon as everything gets in place !

T said...

haha hope it dont back fire on you man good luck though!

Vince Staples said...

JoJo from Runs house ass nigga

AkidNamedLaVish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AkidNamedLaVish said...

"DON'T BE MAD !!"