Rappers Can Blog Too...

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HYPE.

(pause). What's a hypebeast ??? Me, Yusef & Mr. 100k all had a (small) convo on this at Freshjive the other day. I prolly have called people this is my younger day, I don't know what the meaning is when you truly think about it. I've heard people say its someone with a bunch of clothing lines on, but yet I've heard it can be someone with a lot of one clothing line on. Fuck it, I don't care. Right now I have a Freshjive hoodie, hat and shirt, with nike's...do I qualify as a hypebeast ??? But if I had on sweatpants or neon green skinny's I would also be a "hypebeast" or "dickrider". Shit, maybe I should dress like Urkle, but then I'd get laughed at, so fuck, what do I wear ??? People just be yourself, I hate when people always worry what other people are wearing. If your outfit is right, leave the next man alone...now off to the Key Club, shouts to Casey, Skeme & H.O.P.E. who are also performing....

Peace, LaVish

No comments: