Rappers Can Blog Too...

Monday, April 6, 2009

25th Hour

Tired as hell. Been up since Thursday off of like 4 hours of sleep. Cool weekend. Went to 6 flags on Saturday, got on my first roller coaster (been afraid of heights lol). Sunday just posted on Fairfax with the homie Toussaint at Freshjive for hours just vibing to songs and random convos, chilled at Amoeba, and hit up the studio. But it was one of the those days when you just kick it at the studio and talk, play videogames and shit lol. But now I'm writing with Raymeo for his album coming soon. And also with Yusef Andrews for both of our projects, everyone's finally coming together, you'll be hearing tracks from us soon. I actually did whats known as a "club song" lol...you'll see how that came out soon...

Peace.

Oh, and this song is one of my favorites out, Kid Cudi-I Poke Her Face ft. Kanye West, Lady GaGa & Common

No comments: