Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Workin !

Today is the first time I've slept in 2 days. I went to the studio Friday with Chuck, B. Allan, and Richard, and spent the WHOLE night recording...Tiaira feels that's dumb not to get my sleep (cause I'll be too tired for her) but it'll one day pay off...I did like 6-8 songs...this mixtape "Hometown Hero" is looking good, but I got a lot of other shit I need to do and people that need their slot on it. Then Saturday morning we all had plans that didn't work out...whomp, so then I was like fuck, the day's gon be wack...But scratch all that later that day we all went to the movies and seen Notorious, that shit was pretty good to me, in my opinon, it's funny cause we knew all the songs in the movie, I brought along Ms. Tiaira "Tj" Jean to intro her to the fam and friends, that went well...and she met my moms at the end of the night, No girl has got that far, she should feel special lol...But I finally went to bed Sunday at like 2 A.M. just got up and made breakfast and shit...finna go meet up with the Misses, peace.

new shit coming will be up by Tuesday.