Rappers Can Blog Too...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Where's The Love ???

Today was a cool day, nothing to major, tryna set up this studio out in L.A. so I don't have to drive to Bellflower every damn week lol...But umm man it's crazy when you got people that you expect to be real and there for you, then you find out they talk shit and doubt you behind your back. I mean hey, if someone gotta bring you down (especially if they're "a friend") you must be doing something right. But I don't even let it get to me, I just work harder and keep going...Shouts to everybody supporting me...it's well appreciated...this "Hometown Hero" tape is looking good, I could sit here all nite sending thank-you's out to people, but ima keep short and sweet, if we talk on the weekly basis and you support the music, that's a thank you to you...Also big-ups to the new homie C Jervis for supporting the music and what not...new songs coming ASAP...got rehearsals for this damn play I'm in called "Ragtime" I didn't wanna do it, but my piano teacher kept bugging the shit outta me about it, so fuck it...

PEACE, LOVE & HAIR GREASE !

3 comments:

Vince Staples said...

Fuvk all that subliminal message shenanigan, lets go Compton and just start beating up people lol
on some "rap" shit.
Either they support it or they dont, and if they dont then Fuvk Em.

AkidNamedLaVish said...

u right

Jervis said...

yeh man,u know i gotta support good music man