Rappers Can Blog Too...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

DEATH TO "JERK-ERS"

Alright look, when me & Frankie Owns did that song "Bitch I'm Jerkin" it was 2 A.M. and we were bored as fuck, I uploaded that shit on myspace the next morning and it got like mad crazy plays...Today I took it off myspace when these dudes named Fresh Boyz or some shit did a song called "I Rock Skinniez" or some dumb shit added me and told me to bump they shit, now I'ma humble guy and I love collabing so I'ma check a new artist out when I see one, but this shit was shame to "jerk" music everywhere, I took the damn song down cause of that and just felt bad, sat down in pain lol...I'm sorry to anyone in the "jerk" biz but that shit is just a disgrace to me, now I'm not on no Ice-T vs. Soulja Boy shit, hating on someone for doing what they do, because that's not me, they entertain a type of crowd and my music entertains their crowd and others...I send respect to them and anyone else, just don't be a wack ass artist and walk around arrogant...

-LaVIsh...signing out...

4 comments:

Lina B said...

check it. those "fresh boyz" sent a friend request to me. and i added them without checking out what they were about. i heard that "i rock skinnies" shit yesterday. idk what you're saying but they're GARBAGE. I do NOT respect their music because their music is wack, whether it's party music or not. there are some party songs that are coo w. a nice beat. but i simply wasn't impressed. period point blank. so yea your right about it not being another Ice-T verses Soulja boy thing, but those fresh boyz are fucking wack as artists altogether. it truly baffles me how they got like 2 million views and like a million friends. but whatever, to each his own. =/

AkidNamedLaVish said...

Yeah i feel you but they don't get them views, there's a way to cheat your plays, the homie Casey told me bout that

T said...

lmao jerk music is uhh... interesting for lack of a better work you were right your song should be a skit on the mixtape

Tj said...

aww man, i didnt even get to hear the track, thats what i get for procrastinating huh? haha. sorry bby. email it to me ;)