Rappers Can Blog Too...

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Relax Ya Mind !

Today was a laid back day, drove round town for bout an hour with a few friends freestylin & looking for somewhere to eat...ended up at Jack & In The Box...lol...then hit my house and went thru some beats and got some writing done, prolly hittin the studio tomorrow...Hometown Hero is looking pretty good. New songs will be up soon...finally bought the Q-Tip album today, it's pretty good...reminds me of those days when I was a kid listening to A Tribe Called Quest, I miss those days tho, being a kid and what not...I guess that's part of life, reminiscing and having to grow up...this is my favorite song off the album, "The Renaissance"...

Q-Tip: Shaka...I've been finding a lot of good music this year so far...

1 comment:

T said...

Q-Tip is that dude, amazing. especially when he's live