Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Think Good Thoughts...

I had a pretty chill weekend, hit up C-San/Casey Veggies video shoot but it had got rained out, but umm later on I just hung out with the whole crew, hit up the movies, shit was sold out. SOOOOO we parted ways and me, Frankie Owns, B. Allan, my girl and Marissa were headed to this party up in L.A. until F.O.'s tire blew out....AHHHHH!!!!this is when the night took a turn lol, it was like 11 pm...so Yusef came thru with a spare tire & AAA...so after all that was done, we went back to the studio for a bit, then to Mr. Allan's crib to chill...then dropped everyone off and called it a night at about 1 am...though we didn't do what was planned, it was cool to just drive around and have a good time, especially with HER...I'm crazy about this girl, we get a long so well and the chemistry between us just clicked so well, Chuck told me "little bro, don't mess this one up", and if he's telling me this, it's gotta be something special lol...But I send this song out to her...Slum Village-Closer.

1 comment:

Jervis said...

do ya thing man,be happy with her.