Rappers Can Blog Too...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Life.

With school, music, and day to day life shit, it's taken a toll on me. Finals are in like 2 weeks, my grades aren't 100%. I got like 1 or 2 F's and C's...this is bullshit, well I was slacking off at first, and now I'm tryna get my shit together in 2 weeks so I can pass my tests, and get back on track. With the music thing, I know I've changed my 2nd mixtape title probably 8 times in the last year lol...But it looks like we got the final cut that matches me and what my goals are, "Hometown Hero". The intro on the tape will explain it all with the sample to back it up, "The Preview" will be out this weekend (hopefully), and the tape will come when I feel the time is right, before summer tho lol...Other than my grades, life is good, I can't complain...supportive friends, good music, good people, and good girl (haha)...But I'll keep the world updated on AkidNamedLaVish (if Cudi didn't name his tape that, damn)...

2 comments:

Jervis said...

dope,put me on speed about that tape,im finna want one

"freestyle,freestyle......me and taylorgotbeats"

dat set it off for me.....lol

AkidNamedLaVish said...

Thanks dawg, I'll def let you know