Rappers Can Blog Too...

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thinking of You.

I really love this girl man, I don't think she understands how much I do. But it's crazy when someone doesn't wanna be committed. It's usually the girl that wants to be committed, and the guy is on some "player" shit, not giving a f%#k...But I don't wanna send out a long ass message, I guess I'm in over my head and expect to much sometimes, it's hard for me though, staying up long nights just thinking, telling my friends about her and stuff...Kanye said, "How he stay faithful in a room full of hoes", I figured the only way to so is to leave the room. I've been faithful for the first time in a relationship to be honest. I seen my ex girlfriend today sitting at the bus stop on Fairfax, and I said to myself and my friend Banks, "I don't miss it at all", for the first time I feel like I'm with someone I could devote myself to, I know I'm young but fuck it. Maybe one day she'll come around and feel the way I do...

No comments: