Rappers Can Blog Too...

Monday, February 9, 2009

Don't Trust Rosewood.


The other day I was posted in Diamond with the homie Charles, after all that decided to stroll in The Hundreds and fuck with em lol. I had a Rogue tee & Rogue hoodie on, walked in, started looking at there Spring season shit, it was pretty wack to me. The homie Pina said "I'd rather keep fucking with Rogue" and I seen they didn't like that comment, they were already "mean-muggin" me for what I was wearing, but that was the icing on the cake lol. But fuck em, it's DTA..Brandon took this pic on his Blackberry...btw, if you've been down Fairfax lately, you'll noticed every damn where is a DTA or Rogue Money Shot sticker, it's like they taking over shit lol.

3 comments:

T said...

lol this is a funny ass beef the Rogue store is better than the Hundreds, the styles are different though

Anwar Carrots said...

lmao... whats funny is i put that sticker there lmfao

AkidNamedLaVish said...

LOL