Rappers Can Blog Too...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

PSA: "I Just Wanna Be Successful"

I think I've found my new theme song lol. But nowadays I see life thru a different perspective, it's easy to make it nowadays, but it's harder to stay there. I've made a big change and sound with the music I make within the last fews months. I met a lot of new people that have helped me and brought me around the "big names". Stuff like that showed me how hard I have to work to make it there, "Hometown Hero", I been putting a lot of work into it. It's basically about me becoming the one and songs about relationships, showing off, etc, etc. Shooting for like 21 tracks. I got about 10/11 already. But there's no set date for it so I'm just work until I feel it's done and ready to drop.

I had to wake up because I was surrounded with the wrong crowd that wasn't getting anywhere, and I was so blinded to believe that we were. I'm on my own shit now, taking everything and changing it for the better, from friends to people I work with and the women I choose. I've also noticed how quick people can change when they see you progressing, shit's crazy. I sometimes feel like saying fuck everybody, but I keep my composure and remain calm. But it's only one way to go from here, and that's UP...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuck the haters lil homie....
Whenever you wanna talk man....ya big homie is here....
I know how it is...I lost all my friends over shit like this....This music is OUR career....
But its cool....""Birth Of A Hero"" is comin soon....
Its funny cuz urs is ""Hometown Hero""....
We both got shit to prove....
Even tho i know Cudi, Chip, P's ppl....Still got loooonnnngg ways to go man....
I got you till i drop...U got the number homie...
Eazy.
!

~FlashG