Rappers Can Blog Too...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Can't.Get.Right.

Real briefly stating, lately I been distracted from accomplishing what I needed to, not to make any excuses, it's me to blame, can't blame anyone else for me not being focused. But anywho I'm back on track, kinda glad I was on a somewhat hiatus cause I got to sit back and watch everyone and all my peers do "their thing". "Hometown Hero" is now in the works, I'm going back to the studio starting tomorrow to do a majority of the tape, so there'll be another all-nighter, I suppose. Shouts to everyone helping from song ideas to features to beats to anyone that sits in on studio sessions. Look for the tape dropping in May/June. The reason for that is because the video shoot is gonna be in May (lord willin') and I wanna drop the tape when summer hits...just stay updated with shit I leak and promo songs...peace.

No comments: