Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our Work Is Never Over.

I was going thru my ipod the other day with Banks and we were listening to my "old shit"...and I had about 100 songs, and so many mixtapes that I NEVER finished. I was like "this is a damn shame", I could've had about 6 mixtapes. But I started a lot of projects and never finished em. The deal with the LaVish & B. Allan mixtape, "Fallin To The Top" is that when we did that tape we were just getting good at making "actual songs" rather than a bunch of songs with run-on verses without a hook. The tape is done, but we feel like we should redo it with new beats and all, it'll be out sometime this year. Bogart (B. Allan) is working on his solo project and so am I, so after both of those drop we'll do the collabo tape. I gotta stop starting stuff and not finishing em, that's not a good look when you hype the fans for something that's not happening. So you can depend on "Hometown Hero" dropping in May/June. My girlfriend says "just drop it already", but I wanna drop it before schools out, so you'll have something to vibe to thru the summer, and the "Tops Come Down" video won't be out til Summer '09 anyways (shouts to C-San on that)...So I'll just leak a bunch of freestyles, videos, and teasers/snippets to kill time lol.

2 comments:

Vince Staples said...

ill be there for the vid.

Anonymous said...

yea man finish all those tapes. then u could drop a new one every week like Sonic-man.