Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, August 23, 2009

T.R.O.Y.

It's 4AM. I'm chillin, overlooking my progress & projects. I remember being the snot nose kid running round with a head full of dreams. I hate being round people that stay saying "when i make it". We need to stop saying and JUST DO IT.(No Nike). But there's a part of our generation with a fucked up mindstate and way of thinking when it comes to life, growth and maturity. I'm usually the kid people see as different. I question myself on what makes me different from others. But then I look at all the cliche shit people do, and I see why I am. I just push the issue about people being themselves. At the end of the day, behind the egos, and arrogance, you gotta face yourself, and you know who you truly are. Life's good though. A young dude just tryna make it. All love on my end...Do you.

No comments: