Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Moving On.

Every day is a new one. Everyday I try and progress. I grow (mentally) by the day. I think in a new way I wouldn't have yesterday. I look back on past relationships and experiences like "why did I do that?" or "why was I with her?". You learn from everything you do and every trial & tribulation your put through. I'm glad I keep the positive uplifting people around me. Though there's the negativity. But I view that as a rain check to keep me doing my thing and humble. Everything in life happens for a reason. I wonder sometimes why I know the people I know, or why certain things that take place do...I'll prolly understand all that when I get older. But right now all I can do is be the guy I was raised to be. I plan on making it big someday, no time for waiting or be being patient. If you got a dream, chase it.

No comments: