Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just Be Cool.

I wanna say thank you to everyone whoever accepted me for who I am, and always let me do me. I'm just a kid from Westside Los Angeles tryna make good music. A lot of people hop on trends and do what's "IN" for popularity and to be "cool". My boy Gav said, "To keep a POSITIVE attitude about LIFE and a world of PEACE, UNITY AND PROGRESS" was the real meaning to being "cool". I stick to what I know and what I've been taught. I couldn't never drastically change up so I can get bigger. Not saying change isn't good, but there's a difference between a progressive change, and changing from who you really are. A lot of young folks get those two twisted. It's the last week of summer, friends are going off to college and moving up and on with there lives, I wish the best to you all. I learned a lot these last few months, a little more mature when it comes to live, love and music...It's only UP from here....

No comments: