Rappers Can Blog Too...

Monday, August 10, 2009

Golden Lady

What a star she is, sent down from heaven so marvelous, and even when I stare I get lost in bliss, lips look like they give the softest kiss/seen her laughing with her girls when she walk she switch, yea I'm looking at her ass but my thought is this, she make a brother get up on some conscience tip, reading books like Nag Champa shit/eating things with soy, fuck sausages, like damn why the whole foods cost a grip? Anyway she the type you walk the alter with, the type you on the phone talking hours with/Pretty golden brown eyes, thick round thighs, not the nasty kinda thick either, just my size, I should say something but I'm just too shy, compliment her beauty cause she just too fly/but man i can't let this one pass me by, and shaking my head tryna ask me why, and I consider myself a classy guy, so why don't I just go to her and ask this time, she smooth like a glass of wine, and I'm sweating in my palms like a buster full of crimes, feet must be tired from running thru my mind, naw scratch that out, no corny ass lines/but baby so fine ima just walk to her, straight forward speech I just wanna talk to her, getting so nervous my mouth getting dry, check my nose for boogers to the window on the side/Give myself a pep talk right before I try, (LaV you can do it, just swallow your pride), take a deep breath and off as I stride, her back turn, I tapped her on the side, and she turns...

No comments: