Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, March 8, 2009

(pause.)

My Saturday was a big ass up and down. Meaning good and bad. But none the less me and B. Allan rocked 2 shows, one for A & R reps for Universal Records & another at the homie's party. Everything was good...til you know what, niggas started acting like niggas lol. Fights broke out, security started fighting and shit, people were taken to the hospital and I was just like damn. But one of those hospitalized people were a friend of mine, hopefully he gets better. It was a bunch of chaos. That's why I don't go to parties, I just stick to kickbacks or whatever. But we had to make a 1am ride to Riverside, all the way from L.A. so I was thinking of how I could get better at my craft. But sometimes it's hard when those people that claim to have your back and support you, at the end don't show up to the shows or give no positive feedback to you. But they know who they are and I'll do fine without them...but love to everyone that was there and showed us love...

4 comments:

T said...

niggas well be niggas sorry I missed the show dude, I was mad zonin out, hope yo boy is iight. lets get another photoshoot going though asap

brandUn DeShay said...

lol same happened to me 2wknds ago.

a n*gga got thrown through some glass. ha


but dont worry bout the fake n*ggas. everybody i talk to bout you say you got crazy potential. jus get more serious on yo side and they'll take you more serious.

i aint sayin start actin like casey, but exhume that you kno what you deserve and dont b*llshit. they gotta respect that.

AkidNamedLaVish said...

yeah I feel you. We gotta just take the world by storm yo.

Lina B said...

ahh... i'd love to go to one of your shows! i fully support your music so keep me posted on your gigs.