Rappers Can Blog Too...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brief Memo .

I'm just chillin yo, straight up vibing out and networking with folks, Just talked to big bruh DeShay and Matt (of Super 3!) and they in Atlanta, GA working on music...Helping me with some shit for "Hometown Hero", man it feels good to know you making good music and making all the right moves. Especially when you got the right people holding you up, instead of holding you down. It's crazy cause now I'll be around the way and people will come up and be like "yo, I heard your song" or "seen your Facebook freestyles, your dope" I thank all those people, I'm not on no star shit, I've been mostly hearing it from people I don't even know around my school saying it and a few times when I've just been strolling thru L.A. or Long Beach. I stay humble tho, cause I hate getting gassed up for nothing. So I thank everyone that listens to the music and appreciates the greatness (LOL.)...more good shit on the way, peace !

No comments: