Rappers Can Blog Too...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Everything ain't what it seems"

Ever feel like you do so much to make everyone else happy but they won't go half way to return the favor ? Damn, I'm not even gonna put those people out there, SHE/he knows who they are. I read some shit (a blog) that made me mad. Ima just tell it like I told the homie Brandon P, its music over everything and everybody now, cause if folks not finna lookout for me ima do me, sucks when those "certain" people aren't there to "support". But you ain't gotta doe any favors, dont gotta come to the shows, download the music or gimme love. But when we make it dont look dumbfound with your lip poked out.

FUCK YOU, nite.

3 comments:

Jervis said...

man I dig what u saying like its a fucking shovel, we live in a self centered world kid, thats all it is

Vince Staples said...

lmao rutheless, dont trip crip

it'll all pan out

cheer up :)

Tj said...

? mm-mm. damn folk.