Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, March 1, 2009

72 Hrs.

Been at the studio since Friday, it's Sunday afternoon and I'm tired. Haven't really slept...been doing verses for other people and doing songs for "Hometown Hero". I'm taking a different approach with this tape, for the better. I feel like this tape compared to my last one or previous songs is showing a lot of growth. I'm happy with the music that's being made and the people I'm meeting/working with...it's all uphill from here...

Here's a video of us finishing up "I'm Ill ft. B. Allan & Citee" (this will probably be up tomorrow)...Also last night we kinda took a break and went to this kickback out in Long Beach. Some of Frankie Owns' peeps...we was wildin...and got called out to spit a cipher in the middle of the party, it was a good enviornment and good party. Then went back to the studio for the rest of the night at like 2am...I'm still at the studio btw lol...just chillin tho.

3 comments:

T said...

good luck brah on the finishin touches

Tj said...

u love to wear rogue/T.H at the same time.. lol. tryna increase the peace or what? aaandd.. wtfuck is cuh doing w/ them blazers? LOL.
tell me now.



:)


iloveyou.
haha.

AkidNamedLaVish said...

I wore TH & Rogue like 2 times lol...it's not a everyday thing. And you know I hate TH. I just like the jacket & flannel i got from em.