Rappers Can Blog Too...

Monday, June 2, 2008

Supreme Being. . .Coming Soon

Been pretty mad that the cam is broke, so the team pics is coming slow, but the official next project is "Supreme Being". featuring "A Millie", "Spaz Out", "By Myself Remix" "Ride", "Dreamy Remix w/ Casey Veggies and more. I plan on letting that drop right before or a little after school so either August or September. This one will be a MAJOR step from "Cooley High" which was my first ever project. On this one you get more original songs and beats from Myself(LaVish), Chuck Wun, The Masterminds, D Binx, Rock Lee, Citee and more. "Supreme Being" is gonna be a reflection on what I was going through at the time in my life, and also something I thought was right for the people, (especially if you downloaded "Cooley High" or got a burned copy from me). . .Also lookout for the 1st NexX Level Mixtape. . ."NexX LeVel Ent. Presents. . .Over The Influence" coming in August.

No comments: