Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Im Seeing Sounds. . .Again!

Man! I got a full album hear of N*E*R*D's 3rd Album "Seeing Sounds". And I have to admit that shit KILLS! My personal opinon is its the best cd of 08. I know "Tha Carter 3" is droppin Tuesday also. But I heard C3 and it didn't really hit me the way songs like "Yeah You", "Love Bomb", "Sooner Or Later" and "You Know What" did by N*E*R*D. Though I thought "Shoot Me Down" (Prod By. Kanye West) by Lil Wayne was pretty dope. But HEY! it's my opinon. . .Anyway! I will still be in store to purchase the "Seeing Sounds" album, but until then I will be bumping "In Search Of" taking it back to the 3rd grade and "Fly Or Die" back in the 6th grade. Now im moving on to the 10th and "Seeing Sounds" is gonna remind me of those days!!!

P.S. who went to the G.I.T.D. tour? I did!!! Security was trippin on taking photos though, smh.

No comments: