Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, June 15, 2008

WHO RAP BATTLES OVER MYSPACE????

.. YOU SUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..

ima legend no ima king no I'm emporer no I'm the thing wait hold up I got a queen that baby green I rule new school you new to this and its called my school so stop the kanye accent if resumed nigga you will get manished you will get damaged nigga dome bigger than the wheels on chrome beats is stole but you dnt wanna battle yo feet is cold you sound ridiculous why did you pick up the pen? im the give it man you the gimic man mr.kill a band mr.solo stand mr.with the sicker hand drop the mic cuhz you makin me sick you a replica so suck my dick ! just stop doggie I kill mic bitch you know I will.


(PEOPLE WITH NO LIVES SEND SHIT LIKE THIS)

No comments: