Rappers Can Blog Too...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Venting.

Spent the afternoon on Fairfax today, hadn't talked to the folks in a minute. I learned a lot, my bro Bailey at Flight Club LA was just talking to me about marketing schemes to put myself out there and get a bigger buzz, same convo from Lee at Diamond. It's a lot of things that I thought I was doing which I really wasn't. I have a long way to go in this game to make it. People come to me saying they heard my music and I'm dope, I appreciate all the love but I feel like I haven't even proven myself yet...most people just catching on and just hear good songs but haven't seen me to my full potential...I really gotta come with it when I drop "Hometown Hero", yeah I could release at this minute, but I'm going for perfection, I can't wait for the next man, we tryna get on now. Shouts to cARter for the pointers and talk he gave me, I take in all advice, I'm a growing artist...you shall see...2010 is when I'm going for my win.

No comments: