Rappers Can Blog Too...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Think it. Say it. Do it.

I did this interview for a blog site today (I'll post soon) and they asked me, "What makes you so different ? There's hundreds of rappers out here." I hesitated to answer that and really thought about it. Everybody out here (especially in LA) wants to be a rapper and are so-called "dope". No I don't feel that I'm like the next artist, people tell me my music is good based on the little they've seen me do."Hometown Hero" is like an album, 15 all original songs and based on its success will be when I can answer a question like that. I'm still learning and getting better at both rapping and producing. Talk is cheaper than a Payless sneaker. A lot of us speak on shit all the time but never have anything to show for it. "Think it, Say it, Do it"...I'd much rather live through action.

No comments: