Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

RIP Grandma.

Life changes up on you all the time when you never expect it. That's why it's like everyday I gotta do something I wouldn't have yesterday. Whether its music or its life in general. I use to be soar when old people would try and comeback in my life, but I see it as they know I'm doing something positive so I'll let them embrace it and I'll appreciate it. But to my Grandma, we're gonna miss you but never forget you. Seeing how many people are dying nowaday it makes me work harder so I can say I did my job. "Hometown Hero" is relating to stuff that's happend between the start of the recording til now. A lot of flashy talk, but then the serious lively-hood topics. Everybody out there that reads the blog or listens to the music, just know you got to set goals and go after them, nothings promised, especially tomorrow. Much love.

-LaVish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your lost :(