Rappers Can Blog Too...

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Life I Know.

Been working hard this past week, in the studio everyday finishing shit up. Finally re-mastered "Tops Come Down" last night, planning on releasing that tomorrow afternoon. We got 2 more songs to record and then we're done, finally. The bad part is I just came down with the flu, smh. Maybe it's not meant to be done right now, naw fuck that lol. Shouts to everyone that send me MySpace messages and things on Twitter asking when "Hometown Hero" is dropping. We gonna have it to ya'll in August. Everything's falling into place right now. I appreciate the concern people have for the project, it'll sure be worth it I know. And also Name & Chuck Wun who been working just as hard as me with this tape. I'm not just tryna release this to release it, we tryna takeover and get a even bigger buzz, so just hold us down for another month and you'll have the project in complete form, can't rush perfection. TaylorGotBeats is shooting the video, July 26th, let's gooooooo...

No comments: