Rappers Can Blog Too...

Friday, October 10, 2008

???

Alright so im sitting in the barbershop today waiting to get cut and some kids run up to me with their mom (a hot milf btw) and start saying "Aren't you Jojo from Run's House, can I have your autograph?" I was like "Yeah" and they were like "See I told you"...but I guess they forgot about the autograph.

That was just the first part.

Then, when I was waiting for my dad to pick up I was sitting down and these African kids were going wild on this couch (where everybody sits and wait for their cut), and they decide to come sit next to me. It's 5 of them to be exact and after jumping and running around me one FAT one decides to rub my head ! I almost lost it, im like WTF are you doing ??? and pushed them away. Luckily my dad come up after that....people are weird nowadays. Maybe you don't find this as weird as I did, but hey I sure did.

Yours truly....

No comments: