Rappers Can Blog Too...

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Word From The Mayor. . .

It's been a minute since I talked my shit on my blog, SOOO!!! since today I was going through beats and old rap notebooks from 7th grade I noticed how far I've grown, and I've recorded and wrote about 15 songs, and out of all of those I figured out the sound I wanted "Supreme Being" to have. I stress this stuff so much because people are doubting me, I go through the mall or go places with friends and shit and just notice the looks on people's faces. . .maybe it's cause they know im up to something great which they'll never do or maybe its just what ni**as do, hate. For anyone that downloaded "Cooley High", psshhh!!! thanks for the love but you can delete it off your itunes, ipod's or windows medias. I was a immature ass 14 year old dude that didn't know what the hell he wanted to sound like. It's too many people nowadays tryna be like Wayne or Ye or Drake & The Cool Kids, NO HATE! do your thing. Im not the type of person who puts people down or out there. Just be yourself though, don't try and be like the next man, and I myself had to learn that one. People would say, "haha you sound like kanye" when I first started recording, that's a good compliment BUT if I sound like Kanye will people remember me for being LaVish, or for sounding like Kanye West ? So I had to get out of that little faze. Just wait til all this hype I've been causing for "Supreme Being" is revealed. . .I spent nights til 3 or 4 in the morning working on beats and songs, even pulling all nighters, staying up off Starbucks Caramel Frappacinno's and Vitman Water, lol. . .But by the way none of the new stuff I've posted on myspace is going to be on "Supreme Being" other than "Give Me The Mic". . .one love

-LaVish

No comments: