Rappers Can Blog Too...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wanna Be In A Music Video ?

Spread The Word, Show Some Love!
click the pic to see it bigger.



"To all my LA people listen up,

this Sat, Sept 27th, I’m shootin a video @ Westchester high for my new track “It is what it is” ft. DNEZ off the recently released “Daily Show EP”. The song is on my myspace page in case you havent heard it yet…

The concept of the video is a day in the life at a high school, sooo I need A LOT OF PEOPLE in the video to play students and make it look like school is actually in session, ya braille me?

So if you wanna be in the video, hit me at elprezzo[at]gmail[dot]com, or just come to the shoot, but PLEASE BE ON TIME( or at least close to it lol) and prepared to stay for awhile and dress like you’re goin to school, which means backpacks, notebooks, etc is def a plus!"
- El Prez

No comments: