Rappers Can Blog Too...

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Burnt Missions

The day started off bad when Richard fell asleep drunk at like 3 A.M. on my couch next to Amy. Then, me and Chuck had to carry his ass ALL the way home lol. Then, I met up with G Rod and B Allan to hit the studio. First we went and got Chuck from his house, and Raymeo's on my head for beats, AGAIN !

Now ! We hit the studio and engineer E can't even let us in, because he's getting his carpet cleaned, so he tells us to comeback later on to do a night session. So were like ok, we'll just go to Casey's show for a few and then come back. So, on our way to his show, im on AIM with Casey about the show, and I totally forgot the shit wasn't free lol...I got $50 on me and that's more than enought to get in. But not everybody have enough. So driving to Hollywood was a burnt mission.

Next, was Fairfax Ave. We hit up The Hundreds in hopes of getting the Hall of Fame x TH shirt that released Thursday. I know there were only 100 made for the HOF & THLA & THSF store. So, TH was sold out, BUT!!! HOF wasn't, so I copped a medium and hit up Supreme. I had like $16 left. And this happens to be the day Supreme has the shit I want. AND Alife had the Q-Tip shirt I wanted too. So another burnt mission.

Now, on the way back to Chuck's house before we hit the studio and go to this party, the car starts shaking when we get off the freeway, whichs wakes me up. Come to find out we got a flat. So we just drive to Chuck's and check the car out, and yeah it's a flat. So we go in the house make beats for a sec and clown around. A few hours later we go put air in the tires before we hit the studio. But it's not JUST a flat tire...there's a hole in it, causing a slow leak. So now we gotta get a BRAND NEW tire. Which means all tonight's plans are cancelled. G Rod drops everybody off at home and goes to the tire spot to get a new one. On his way there his tire blows out, so he's riding rim lol. Now he has to call AAA and get towed home.

Meanwhile, aint shit else happening tonight. I go home, get some Mickey-D's and just chill at the crib. Try to make beats but NONE of the "creative juices" were flowing. And it felt like I had writer's block, so no need for a pen & pad at that point. So I just watch Transformers & Family Matters all night, then crashed out early. All together this was a day full of burnt missions and dissapointment....never get your hopes up !

No comments: